- To explore with clients their reasons for seeking guidance and their initial aims and expectations and to provide learners, potential learners and clients with assistance that helps them
to make informed decisions on their future actions.
- To provide clear, accurate, up to dae impartial information regarding their option.
- To explain the potential routes clients can explore and consider to meed their individual needs.
- To ensure staff are trained in the delivery of IAG services commensurate with their roles.
- To sign post clients to provision likely to be of value and likely to be relivant to their individual needs.
- To provide contact details and point of contact where there are avialable.
- To explain support avaiable for learners relatd to education, welfare, employment and where identified specialist services.
- To benchmark service outcomes against national figures to measure success of the service and to help identify where improvements can be made.